There is no use of stacking up videos on your YouTube channel if there is no one to watch it. And this applies to all marketers who are trying to acquire some results through their YouTube marketing campaign. Hence, if you are in the league of marketers who want better conversions, and sales through YouTube views but struggling to get some, here is an article that will give some important tips about improving your YouTube views.
Note:- Before we start let me tell you that the motto of increasing the number of views is being able to convert those views into your customers.
I know that this point may sound vague but it is really important to create a content that has searches.
A valuable video will naturally gain more views. Such videos can be used to provide notifications of your offers. At the end of video, you can say like- “to know more about the technique in the video download the PDF”.
Now, let’s say if you have 4000 views on a video, even a part of views downloading your PDF and getting converted as your email list (viewers have to enter their email address to download the service) is an awesome deal.
Thus, it is important to get more views and convert them into leads for your business.
There are certain ways through which you can actually increase your views organically. Let me list them down for you:-
It is your network that you have on your social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- You can share your videos to networks on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
If you have a blog that already attracts good amount of visitors, you can use YouTube widgets to increase subscribers and views on your YouTube channel.
How can you do it?
- You can install YouTube subscription widget on your blog (I recommend to install it to the sidebar). Hence, people who like your blog can also follow you on YouTube.
Just copy and paste this code above your YouTube username in the HTML code of your blog:-
**<iframe id=”fr” src=”http://www.YouTube.com/subscribe\widget?p=addYouTube Username here” style=”overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 300px; border: 0;” scrolling=”no” frameBorder=”0″>**_
You should constantly interact with your viewers who comment on your videos as well as comment on other videos related to your niche. It will certainly reciprocate more subscribers and viewers to your YouTube channel.
You can also share your videos in a blog belonging to your niche. You can post your comments on articles related to your video and provide a link of your video in your signature. Hence such an act will give two cutting edge advantages:-
- People reading the comments will see your comments. They might click on your link.
- It will work as a backlink which is very important for your video to rank on YouTube. When you are posting comments with your video link on different blogs (do not spam) that does not belong to you, Google thinks that your content is getting distributed across the internet and hence provides higher ranks to your videos. Hence, share your videos in the first 24 hours of its creation and it will have a great impact on your video rankings.
Now, how often should you post? You can post your comments on 20 blogs per week. It will serve the purpose.
Reddit is majorly known for its appropriate content about anything under the sun. hence, Reddit is a great place where you acquire great views if you qualify its terms and conditions.
Note:- Hence, to make sure that you do not get blocked on Reddit, read this article.
It has many subreddits (sub categories) that cherish content with great value. You can post your content according to your niche and this tip will surely yield more views for you.
There are various communities (almost for every niche) that will accept your videos.
There are three area that have good searches on YouTube. They are:-
Well, I recommend using education to create videos.
- Everyone irrespective of his or her niche has something to offer as education to their target audience. And moreover, how to videos and tutorials have a lot of searches on YouTube. You can write reviews revolving around any trending products or how to videos about any trending technology. You don’t have to talk much or anything about your business in your first few tutorials. Gradually, you can create good content that will obtain more views and then introduce your services in the form of PDFs, podcasts, or audio tutorials. Thus, you can build your email list.
- You can search for topics through keeping an eye on trending topics. If there is a buzz going around a topic that you know about and has not been yet featured on YouTube, be the first person make a video on it and post it on YouTube. This will really help you gain views and subscribers.
- You can search on communities for FAQs and keep an eye on your competitors as well.
Note:- The ideal length of a video is 3 to 5 minutes but it totally depends on the content. Hence, if a video needs to be long to be educative, it can be made lengthy to serve the purpose.
If there is a competition for a video you are going to post, you need to make sure that your video title is keyword optimized. How do you do that?
Use Google keyword planner to search for keywords that have medium searches (100-1k) and low competition in a month. Introduce those keywords in your title and description.
Have a strategy that works for long term and you will be securing your video ranks on YouTube for a long time. Include your exclusive audience, backlink your videos and have a plan for sharing your videos that keep your videos visible on Google and YouTube for at least 6 months.