Upcoming Webinar! The Death of Passwords
How many different passwords do you think you have?
Most people fall into either one of two categories. They either have one password that they use across all their accounts and platforms, or they have a different password for every account.
The problem is that neither of these approaches are very good.
For Enterprises, customers poor password hygiene can result in heightened security threats and eventually a loss in brand reputation. In recent years, customers have become increasingly more concerned with maintaining the security of their personal data. For example:
- 90% have data privacy concerns
- 74% have limited their online activity in the last year due to privacy concerns
- 28% have stopped an online transaction due to privacy concerns
But how can Enterprises ensure the safety of their customers data when the conventional methods of authentication are proving the be inherently weak?
Maybe the solution to this conundrum is eliminating the use of passwords altogether.
In this webinar, we will dive into:
- The challenges posed by the current methods of Username/Password authentication
- The security implications caused by these methods
- New technologies and secure authentication methods that are replacing passwords
You can register for The Death Passwords Webinar here.