We all know that the registration process primarily focuses on collecting users’ information, which has a lot of implications for business and marketing. The biggest problems with this method are that users don’t have time to fill out long registration forms and don’t want to share their personal details, to the point where they sometimes provide inaccurate information.
LoginRadius not only eliminates the lengthy registration process by enabling social login on your website but also makes user data collection simpler and more efficient by collecting your users’ complete social identity, aka their profile data. Yes, we made it possible!
Let’s start by defining “User Profile Data”. A registered user on a social network has a lot of demographic and social information associated with his/her online profile – we call this “User Profile Data”.
So are you breaching users’ privacy and security by accessing and storing their profile data? Nope!! This information is delivered to LoginRadius by ID providers with the user’s full consent. There is no need to worry about the privacy & security of a user’s profile data or any legal issues.
So how does it work? Once you’ve added social login through LoginRadius, your users can log in via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc. When your users log in, they allow you to fetch their profile data and we collect & store them in your database. It’s as simple as that!!
User profile data collection is a secure, efficient and legal way to understand your user base and define marketing strategies.
You can see the screenshot below for a complete list of collectable data from each provider. We have also added this list in the User Profile Data section.
In a nutshell:
1) You can collect the most accurate user data without creating any additional hassle for the user.
2) You get a wide range of data, way more than you can collect through traditional registration processes.
3) You can even get up-to-date user profile data if the user updates his/her profile; all changes will be automatically reflected in your database the next time that user logs in.
We hope this amazing feature of LoginRadius will help your business grow faster. We can’t wait to hear your feedback.
Happy Social Login!
PS: the hidden text is a good surprise coming soon
- Get Social Sharing for your Tumblr Blog
- Simplified Social Sharing is now available on Blogger
- LoginRadius Simplified Social Sharing Plugin now available for WordPress website owners!
- LoginRadius Turns into a Truly Global Social Login Solution Provider
- Introducing Salesforce login into the LoginRadius SaaS
- December 2013
- October 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011